Home » Audio » Speaker » where's ed schilling?
where's ed schilling? [message #15883] Wed, 17 December 2003 18:00 Go to next message
replay is currently offline  replay
Grand Master
i'm sure he'll find this forum soon!

good luck on the new forum wayne.

cheers,

george

Attitude is contagious [message #15884 is a reply to message #15883] Wed, 17 December 2003 18:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Wayne Parham is currently offline  Wayne Parham
Illuminati (33rd Degree)
That's exactly why I removed my forum from that site; It's easy to get caught up in that kind of deal. But almost every post violated the rules of the forum. Some were ads, others were attacks. Neither will be tolerated here - The moderators simply delete offensive content and posts that violate the rules. No selective moderation either. Fun is fun, but what we see over there isn't fun. It's a bar on the wrong side of the tracks. I'd rather hang out with cool guys, because attitude is contagious.

Re: where's ed schilling? [message #15885 is a reply to message #15883] Wed, 17 December 2003 19:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Pete Whitley is currently offline  Pete Whitley
Chancellor
People are really going to town on that on AA right now.

Re: Attitude is contagious [message #15886 is a reply to message #15884] Wed, 17 December 2003 19:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Pete Whitley is currently offline  Pete Whitley
Chancellor
Did you help start www.audioroundtable.com Wayne? It is a great start. I was impressed when I suggested adding a headphone forum and it ws DONE the next day. Impressive.

Pete's system

Re: Attitude is contagious [message #15887 is a reply to message #15886] Wed, 17 December 2003 19:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Wayne Parham is currently offline  Wayne Parham
Illuminati (33rd Degree)
π Speakers is one of the first sponsors, and I am heavily involved. There are a handful of us that are responsible the direction of this website. Since you suggested the Headphones Forum, it looks like you're a part of it too!

Thanks for asking George [message #15896 is a reply to message #15883] Thu, 18 December 2003 17:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ed Schilling is currently offline  Ed Schilling
Baron
After my nice conversation with Wayne today I just knew this would be a good place to stop by. I will try to be a regular contributor assuming I do not get run off! Ha, a joke. Somehow I got the impression from Wayne that this is a friendly place with nice folks. I believe it.....
Ed

Re: Thanks for asking George [message #15898 is a reply to message #15896] Thu, 18 December 2003 20:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
replay is currently offline  replay
Grand Master
welcome aboard ed! alot of the contributors here are from the pi forum and many of us have become close friends. we love our horn speakers, appreciate a good red wine, and of course a rare steak. we'll occasionally throw a few jabs at each other, but always tongue in cheek. we welcome your participation.

cheers,

george

Re: Attitude is contagious [message #15915 is a reply to message #15886] Fri, 19 December 2003 21:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
CELT is currently offline  CELT
Esquire
Is that a RAVA Sub with Maggies? Does the Sub keep up okay? Nice, clean looking system.

Re: Thanks for asking George [message #15916 is a reply to message #15898] Fri, 19 December 2003 21:56 Go to previous message
Mike.e is currently offline  Mike.e
Illuminati (1st Degree)

we love our horn speakers, appreciate a good red wine, and of course a rare steak
well i love horns,i like coca cola , and burger king

good enough ? :P
hehe

Previous Topic: Bizarre looking new horns
Next Topic: Wayne, please shoot me email
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu May 09 11:31:55 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio