Home » Audio » Speaker » DIY2005 Orlando Postponed
DIY2005 Orlando Postponed [message #15097] Thu, 01 September 2005 10:19 Go to next message
theNoid is currently offline  theNoid
Baron
Ok, as much as I hate to do this, I feel it is the best thing to do at the time. We are postponing the DIY2005 Orlando event that was scheduled for this Saturday, the 3rd of September.

I/we will work in the coming weeks to nail down a new date for the event so please be patient and we will just go from here and see how things pan out.

I know there are several folks wanting to still do something but I feel I have too much of an obligation to those who can't make it for reasons beyond their control, plus I feel I have an obligation to the vendors sponsoring the event...giving them the "full monty" they deserve.

I will be notifying everyone involved so far, participants and vendors, via e-mail of our plans here and see what pans out for a different event in the not-to-distant future.

Please feel free to e-mail me or call me with comments or suggestions.

Chuck

DIY2005 Orlando rescheduled [message #15100 is a reply to message #15097] Wed, 07 September 2005 03:44 Go to previous message
theNoid is currently offline  theNoid
Baron
Ok then, I have received several positive e-mails since last Thursday about the rescheduling DIY2005 Orlando for the 29th of October.

October 29th it is. Please let me know via e-mail if you can make this date or if you have any questions or comments concerning the event.

Noidster

Previous Topic: Coral beta 8's
Next Topic: interesting auction item
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sun May 12 22:41:13 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers