Home » Audio » Speaker » Need Dynaudio Gemini speaker plans and suggestion?
Need Dynaudio Gemini speaker plans and suggestion? [message #14667] Sun, 08 August 2004 11:39 Go to next message
Norris Wilson is currently offline  Norris Wilson
Grand Master
Hi everyone,
I am in search of the Dynaudio Gemini speaker plans, mainly need the cabinet plans. My freind has the drivers to build a pair of the Gemini's and needs the plans and any optimization suggestions, like upgraded crossovers, materials used for the cabinets, brand and quality of components used in the crosovers, type of stuffing and damping materials, ect.
Any and all suggestions will be helpful and appreciated.
If you have the plans and are equiped to do so, please Email them to me at nwwdlw@netzero.net ? Or, if you can photo copy the plans and can mail them to me, I would gladly compensate you for your cost and efforts.
Thanks
Norris Wilson

Re: Need Dynaudio Gemini speaker plans and suggestion? [message #14767 is a reply to message #14667] Sun, 07 November 2004 22:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
LeRoy Michaelson is currently offline  LeRoy Michaelson
Esquire
I think I have them somewhere. They are most likely in a box somewhere in storage. I'll try to find them. Feel free to remind me to look for them.

Re: Need Dynaudio Gemini speaker plans and suggestion? [message #14768 is a reply to message #14767] Sun, 07 November 2004 23:55 Go to previous message
Norris Wilson is currently offline  Norris Wilson
Grand Master
Thanks LeRoy,
I found the plans for the Gemini's on the internet.
I have a freind who was looking to build a pair of floor standing cabinets for the Gemini's. But, after some research uncovered a major problem with the added baffle, one that would be hard to repair with out compromising other areas performance, the projet was scrapped.
So, quit digging for those plans, unless you think you will find a gem that has been hiding while digging.
Take care and thanks again.
Norris

Previous Topic: Horns and Room Size
Next Topic: alpha 10 work for 250a nt
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sun Apr 28 16:57:32 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers