Home » Audio » LSAF » Reports from LSAF '09 (People on the scene reporting for ART's sake)
Re: Reports from LSAF '09 [message #59545 is a reply to message #59448] Sat, 27 June 2009 10:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
jim... is currently offline  jim...
Esquire
ENJOY! If there is something you really like I MAY be able to find info on the song(s). jim...
Re: Reports from LSAF '09 [message #59575 is a reply to message #59419] Wed, 01 July 2009 06:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Norris Wilson is currently offline  Norris Wilson
Grand Master
Nice show pictures Shane.

I missed not attending the show this year, missed seeing all of you guys. Hopefully things will work out better for me to attend next year.

Thanks for the hard work from all who promoted and exhibited at LSAF 2009. The show looks like it was a success.
And hopefully will grow in the years to come.

Norris
Re: Reports from LSAF '09 [message #59576 is a reply to message #59575] Wed, 01 July 2009 07:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Shane is currently offline  Shane
Illuminati (3rd Degree)
Norris Wilson wrote on Wed, 01 July 2009 06:53
Nice show pictures Shane.

I missed not attending the show this year, missed seeing all of you guys. Hopefully things will work out better for me to attend next year.

Thanks for the hard work from all who promoted and exhibited at LSAF 2009. The show looks like it was a success.
And hopefully will grow in the years to come.

Norris

We missed you being there this year Norris.

Thanks for all your help this year. We couldn't have pulle dit off without you.

Here's a link to all the pics I took. I put them on my Flickr page. I think if yo have a Flickr acct. (free) you can view and download the larger versions, FWIW.
LSAF 2009 Pics
Re: Reports from LSAF '09 [message #59578 is a reply to message #59576] Wed, 01 July 2009 11:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Keith Larson is currently offline  Keith Larson
Baron
Justifying the drive from Boston and back was a little easier with my parents living in Austin, but attending LSAF would have been worth it in either case. With two days of driving to get to Dallas, I might try to hook up with some other New Englanders next time.

Oh, and those are nice pictures and mini-reviews.

Ill post this over on the 'music heard' in a moment, but I got a lot of enjoyment from John Busch playing 'Java Jive' from the The Manhattan Transfer's Swing album.

Re: Reports from LSAF '09 [message #60522 is a reply to message #59419] Wed, 05 August 2009 17:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
PR Audio is currently offline  PR Audio
Chancellor
Do you know if perhaps Shane has those pics of the PR Audio room? I screwed up and forgot my camera at home, or I would have pics of my own. (I'll blame that on the "for seemingly no reason" 5 1/2 hour power outage we had, the night before the drive to Dallas! With me up most of the night, getting ready for the trip, of course! Laughing )

If he (Shane) is busy, no rush.

Come visit!
www.praudio.com/site/
Re: Reports from LSAF '09 [message #60523 is a reply to message #60522] Wed, 05 August 2009 22:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Shane is currently offline  Shane
Illuminati (3rd Degree)
I don't have any pics of your room, unfortunately. My battery actually died before I could get some and in my rush to get to Dallas I let my charger and spare at the house.

I think yours was the only room I didn't get a pic of.

Sorry Embarassed
Re: Reports from LSAF '09 [message #60525 is a reply to message #60523] Thu, 06 August 2009 09:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Chancellor
Shane, all,

Ok - someone came in with a pretty nice camera* and took a few pics, but I'm not sure who: I thought he might be with LSAF as I don't know everyone by face / name connection. I also didn't get (or just don't remember) the names of many people who came by, and I missed some exhibitors who were "out" when I "went around" Sat. evening.

*Or, hmmm, maybe you had the only nice camera and someone else, besides Ruth Larson took pics -- she did too, but I understand they came out poorly. All I'm sure of is that "some guy" took a couple pics, such as of my 21" woofer. Certain things are rather a blur: I was sort of running on fumes, at times. Smile

So...

If anyone reads this and has pics of my room, please contact me.

Thanks much!

Come visit!
www.praudio.com/site/
Re: Reports from LSAF '09 [message #60531 is a reply to message #60525] Thu, 06 August 2009 13:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Wayne Parham is currently online  Wayne Parham
Illuminati (33rd Degree)

My guess is the mystery photographer was probably either Albert Porter from Positive Feedback or Phillip Holmes from Dagogo. Both E-Zines were there covering the show.

I haven't seen the Positive Feedback writeup, but just noticed that Dagogo has published theirs:
Re: Reports from LSAF '09 [message #60535 is a reply to message #59419] Thu, 06 August 2009 20:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Chancellor
Thanks for the heads up, Wayne, and thanks to Phillip for the positive review!

My wife is laughing at the picture of me in the review of the PR Audio room - haha, never mind...

Laughing

Come visit!
www.praudio.com/site/
Re: Reports from LSAF '09 [message #60537 is a reply to message #59419] Thu, 06 August 2009 22:16 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
Keith Larson is currently offline  Keith Larson
Baron
After the drive to Dallas, I was feeling a tad tired by then too Shocked. Anyhow, here is a link for the better pictures I found.

S&L, PR Audio at LSAF 2009
Keith
Previous Topic: Music Heard at LSAF
Next Topic: LSAF 2010 Planning
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 08:41:44 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers