Home » Audio » Speaker » Speakerlab K Horn
Re: Klipsch KPT-MCM-4-T Grand [message #19065 is a reply to message #19061] Thu, 01 February 2007 19:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
DMoore is currently offline  DMoore
Baron
Dang! I said throat when I meant MOUTH! Sorry.

DM

Re: Klipsch KPT-MCM-4-T Grand [message #19066 is a reply to message #19064] Thu, 01 February 2007 19:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Wayne Parham is currently offline  Wayne Parham
Illuminati (33rd Degree)

You could put the file on one of the free hosting services, like imageshack or smugmug, but then if the account ever went stale, the link might get lost.

If there are no legal restrictions like copyright, we could put it in the "misc" directory on ART and you could link to it. Send it to me if you'd like. Seems like it would be very useful for everyone, and Klipsch probably wouldn't mind the reference.

Re: Klipsch KPT-MCM-4-T Grand [message #19071 is a reply to message #19066] Fri, 02 February 2007 12:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
DMoore is currently offline  DMoore
Baron
Wayne, copyright isn't a problem - all patent documents are public domain.

I emailed it to you, perhaps you can "host" it on your website and set a link to it from here? The actual USPTO website uses some sort of a special viewer that has to be downloaded in order to look at the images, so I sent it in TIF format for general viewability.

DM

Re: Klipsch KPT-MCM-4-T Grand [message #19072 is a reply to message #19071] Fri, 02 February 2007 21:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Wayne Parham is currently offline  Wayne Parham
Illuminati (33rd Degree)

Very good, thanks!

The patent has been uploaded, available here:

Re: Speakerlab K Horn [message #19385 is a reply to message #19016] Fri, 30 November 2007 18:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Thomas is currently offline  Thomas
Esquire
If available , could a copy of the plans be had?

Re: Speakerlab K Horn [message #19386 is a reply to message #19385] Fri, 30 November 2007 19:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Paul C. is currently offline  Paul C.
Master
I don't have plans to the K, sorry.

Re: Speakerlab K Horn [message #19396 is a reply to message #19034] Thu, 06 December 2007 12:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Wm. David Thomas is currently offline  Wm. David Thomas
Esquire
Dear Paul,

I note that in your article about the Speakerlab Skhorns that you have the original 1979 Speakerlab "K" plans.

I used to have the set of plans but, for some reason have lost them.

Would you be so kind as to scan the SKHORN Assembly Plans and email them to me as an attachment?!!!(PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!!!!!)

I have successfully built the SKHorns some years ago and I wish to build another set for my self!!

Your help here will be greatly appreciated since I have had no luck in securing a set of the plans from Speakerlab of late.

Respectfully yours,

Rev. Wm. David Thomas
wd_thomas2006@yahoo.com
407-721-1278

Re: Speakerlab K Horn [message #19398 is a reply to message #19396] Thu, 06 December 2007 20:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Paul C. is currently offline  Paul C.
Master
Sir, I was quoting DMoore. HE is the one who has the plans.

Here is DMoore's post:

http://www.audioroundtable.com/HighEfficiencySpeakers/messages/3330.html

To which I replied thusly:

http://www.audioroundtable.com/HighEfficiencySpeakers/messages/3331.html

To which DMoore replied to me...

http://www.audioroundtable.com/HighEfficiencySpeakers/messages/3334.html

Note the quotes around the first sentence in my post. I quoted DMoore, who is the one who has the plans.

Sorry for the confusion.

Paul C.

Re: Speakerlab K Horn Assembly Plans [message #19400 is a reply to message #19037] Fri, 07 December 2007 14:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Wm. David Thomas is currently offline  Wm. David Thomas
Esquire
This message is for D. Moore or anyother person who may have the assembly manual for the Speakerlab SKHORNS.

I have lost my copy of the plans and would appreciate anyone who will scan a copy of each page of the SKHORNS Manual and email them to me at: wd_thomas2006@yahoo.com as an attachment.

I will truly appreciate any help in reguard to this request!!!

Thank you,

Wm. David Thomas
wd_thomas2006@yahoo.com

Re: Speakerlab K Horn [message #19419 is a reply to message #19033] Sat, 19 January 2008 02:35 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
H. L. Kincaid is currently offline  H. L. Kincaid
Esquire
Is it possible to obtain a copy of the speaklab K folded horn enclosure? HK

Previous Topic: so I built these lines with a single tweeter
Next Topic: Pick the right mid/woofer
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat Apr 27 07:17:57 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio