Home » xyzzy » Dungeon » Let's look at some facts...
Re:Where's a reply to the first post? Rush can't help you there. [message #57414 is a reply to message #57396] Mon, 14 November 2005 12:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Manualblock is currently offline  Manualblock
Illuminati (13th Degree)
nt

Re:It's hard work forming your own opinions ain't it? [message #57416 is a reply to message #57412] Mon, 14 November 2005 12:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Illuminati (13th Degree)
no opinions from the peanut gallery.

I was discussing facts. Not opinions. But if you would like here ya go.. [message #57419 is a reply to message #57413] Mon, 14 November 2005 13:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Mr Vinyl is currently offline  Mr Vinyl
Illuminati (1st Degree)
In my opinion,

Liberal talk shows are nothing but negativity and name calling.

Oh I gave this opinion already. Sorry.

Legislating from the bench is when a judge makes up "rights" that are not in any law or constitution. He makes up these rights only to forward his biased political agenda. In other words to overturn laws that he or she doesn't like. In some cases like the New Jersey case I sited. The judges will totally ignore law to create their own laws. Basically they write new laws. This is supposed to be the job of congress and not the judges. Hence the term "legislating from the bench". BTW I don't believe you ever asked my for my interpretation of Legislating from the bench. You said you haven't seen a coherent definition which Ann Coulter certainly provided.

I don't care for Al Sharpton.

I like Rush, Hannity and Ann Coulter.

I am confident the Supreme Court will agree that bans to gay marriage is constitutional since marriage is not a constitutional right.

You may not like Ann Coulter but she is anything but boring. I find her intelligent and very funny at times.

I find the liberal talk show hosts as you describe which is "boring/superficial/repetitive". Nothing but hate speech. No facts, no point, just name calling. Air America is a perfect example.

If Rush was "boring/superficial/repetitive" nobody would listen to him. And please spare me the "liberals are far to intelligent and busy to listen to talk radio" lines. It's just plain silly. If liberals were intelligent they would be conservatives.

See, liberals can never admit that they lose elections because the people don't agree with their politics. So they make up stuff in their minds, like people being forced to vote for Republicans. Democrats being kept from voting, voting machines being fixed, voter fraud etc. It's beyond the comprehension of the simple minded liberals that people no longer agree with them. Thanks to the internet, the people are starting to get the real facts. Bad news for the Dems.

Your problem is that the religious people are voting for the Republicans.

And lastly - Since you have shown yourself to be completely incapable of answering even the simplest of questions, refusing to back up your wild accusations, and basically just spewing tripe, I am done with our debates being discussed below. You do nothing but spit out liberal talking points and when called on to verify or even discuss the points you yourself bring up you stay silent. It is a waste of time discussing anything with you because no amount of reason, facts, or common sense will get you to admit that your wrong. A basic liberal.

Your right though. I really should give my opinion more often. Sigh.

No it isn't. See below. (NT) [message #57420 is a reply to message #57416] Mon, 14 November 2005 13:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Illuminati (1st Degree)
NT

Which post is that? (NT) [message #57422 is a reply to message #57414] Mon, 14 November 2005 13:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Illuminati (1st Degree)
Let me get this straight. I ask you numerous questions that you refuse to answer but even so, I must answer all of your questions. Ok sounds fair. Which question do you want me to answer?

Re: I was discussing facts. Not opinions. But if you would like here ya go.. [message #57431 is a reply to message #57419] Mon, 14 November 2005 19:16 Go to previous message
Illuminati (13th Degree)
Boy you really riled up this group.
By opinions I didn't mean your opinion of people; I mean't your political opinions based on your carefull thought and analysis. Not what Rush said on his radio program.
I hate liberals is not an opinion it's a flame. An example of an opinion is something alondg these lines; I feel that legislating from the bench is a term that has no meaning. This is why I feel that way.
Thats an opinion.
Saying that all people you considor to be liberals are not intelligent or they would be conservatives is not an opinion it's an attack.

Previous Topic: Manual - here's a little tid bit on Bob Grant you might be interested in.
Next Topic: Mr Vinyl; you disappear periodically; not because Damir said anything.
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Jun 04 23:24:39 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout
Prosound Shootout
Smith & Larson Audio