Home » xyzzy » Tower » what will the future bring
Re: what will the future bring [message #53976 is a reply to message #53975] Mon, 24 May 2004 11:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Manualblock is currently offline  Manualblock
Illuminati (13th Degree)
Thats a roger! Still it's nice when you can put the moral fibre aside and get free dental. Looked at the price of a crown tooth lately? Try that with two kids. Be glad half your taxes don't go to provide military retirements, and they get free dental!

Re: what will the future bring [message #53977 is a reply to message #53972] Mon, 24 May 2004 19:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Bill Martinelli is currently offline  Bill Martinelli
Illuminati (1st Degree)

I agree with you about it not being a good idea for this kind of invasion or participation of overthrowing a dictatorship. I don't think being an Islamic nation really has anything to do with it. I think they just have their own ideals and if they wanted to overthrow or mutiny, they needed to come up with the plan on their own. Who knows why gas cost a fortune in Iraq. Kind of silly eh? That would be similar to cigarettes costing 10 bucks a pack in North Carolina. I'm pretty far from liberal but this our own country could use the billions we are pouring into Iraq, for our own infrastructure. The president just spoke tonight, and still I doesn't see the purpose or the plan. For a person who engaged a whole country into war against Iraq. I would like to see more accountability and updates with facts and reasons. What are Americans getting in return besides debt and death.

ugh futures [message #53981 is a reply to message #53976] Tue, 25 May 2004 08:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Mike.e is currently offline  Mike.e
Illuminati (1st Degree)
argh i just realised

dental aint free here no more,, a few G will get you some dental work
its free until 18....

the drinking age was lowered to 18(now they say oops binge drinking is way up from where it was(high already)

Prostitution was made legal(hmmmm i wouldnt encourage it by legalsing)

Just yesterday they treid to make sex legal between 12yr olds,the uproar stopped that legislation! bizarre!!

I duno what our gov is up to in their little building!

When the prime minister was asked about this new 12yr old sex legislation, they said : wel just educate the young ppl more

when they lowered the drinkn age cos of binge drinkn she said : wel just educate more

sound familiar? sounds like idealistic communism to me,i mean im only 20 and dont know history in great detail ,but im starting to get annoyed by this bullshit!

IL go live in chile or the falkland islands or something!
theres no stopn our gov,hopefully NATIONAL will get in,and the rich will get richer but atleast their not so liberal :P

If the country falls apart morally,like rome/greece did then it will just be crap

Makes me glad i have a beleif :-)
Cheers
Mike.e

Re: ugh futures [message #53982 is a reply to message #53981] Tue, 25 May 2004 11:05 Go to previous message
Manualblock is currently offline  Manualblock
Illuminati (13th Degree)
I remmember when I was twenty.. I think?? In fifty years I've learned the rich get richer and the rest get older. Chile is a tough place, those guys don't fool around, if they don't like you you just disappear. You sleep with the fishes.

Previous Topic: extraordinary
Next Topic: subject: Audiophiles
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Wed Jun 05 05:52:20 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout