Home » xyzzy » Tower » Intoxication
Intoxication [message #54125] Sat, 27 November 2004 21:25 Go to next message
Mike.e is currently offline  Mike.e
Illuminati (1st Degree)
Drinking - day 4/4 (in a row)

Seriously-has anyone else had that effect-where your vision scrolls up? I had it lastnight.

I thought i would post my experience!

went to party on george st.big effort to get there,no return. Boring. Go to mates flat near tech.
Play Dre on stereo,sit round and drink piss.
managed to drink all my ~400ml of smirnoff in an hr,then a few beers on the way-some one handed me a beer,and put a beer in my pocket i guess i drank them too,and they laughed at my state .

This is where things got hazy-randomly found a mate(same one as on thursday)who promptly dissapeared near the one way.

Denied from the bowler-he said i should go eat something.I said sorry ok.. in my state i dont think any amount of food would help,mates stay in there,so i try to walk straight ,which i fail immediately,so lay down on this grass verges near the hospital things start spinning.

Get to the garden near knox church-realise I wont be allowed in anywhere like this,so thought id have a lie down,i loll about rolling around on the seat,cant sit,lieing down is much easier-did this for about an hr didnt stay still though,kept getting up and changing my position.Even hard surfaces seemed quite soft

I could still focus eventually,but my vision kept on scrolling upwards-never had that before! just like a bad tv!

Wandered back to my flat for 15min,where i ate a piece of bread.
Went back to george st-mates + another mates sister were there.I could see better but i still was off my face.we were denied KCs,thats sad. (cheap meat market)

So 2 of em went home,15min later me and another got into Kcs and listened to shit music til 6am then walked home in the sunlight,
Bouncer asked me both times how many id had-i didnt know,so 1st time i said : look i really dont know,just say NO and then these people dont have to wait longer. He said im trying to hide it,and i said no!I said id had,3 6 9 or 12 perhaps :P (12-15s about right)

2nd time : another guy asked- I said,3 or 5.He laughed,and let me in
I remember,the bouncers gazing very intently to gauge my state :P

Funny thing is,I wasnt sick,no hangover,just quite hungry now!!

I wont be doing that again in a hurry-but was a good 4th day drinkn,after exams,and no harm done!

Cheers!

Re: Intoxication [message #54130 is a reply to message #54125] Sun, 28 November 2004 16:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Manualblock is currently offline  Manualblock
Illuminati (13th Degree)
Thats the whole story??

This isnt the local 'joke forum' [message #54131 is a reply to message #54130] Mon, 29 November 2004 01:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Illuminati (1st Degree)
Thought I would post something,and people would observe,and post their opinion on

-Students
-Student antics
-The evils of drugs and excesses
-The waste of time/effort involved

Mike.e

Re: This isnt the local 'joke forum' [message #54132 is a reply to message #54131] Mon, 29 November 2004 08:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Illuminati (13th Degree)
Sounds like fun to me.

perhaps [message #54140 is a reply to message #54132] Fri, 03 December 2004 05:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Illuminati (1st Degree)
I think that just the once will do!

Re: perhaps [message #54142 is a reply to message #54140] Fri, 03 December 2004 12:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Illuminati (13th Degree)
Try doing that for about 25 yrs. Give or take a few.

Re: perhaps [message #54145 is a reply to message #54142] Fri, 03 December 2004 18:57 Go to previous message
Illuminati (1st Degree)
I wouldnt have a liver :P

+ I was never intending to from the start...

Previous Topic: Ping Wayne - Virago
Next Topic: Winter of Love
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Mon Jun 03 15:02:09 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout