Home » xyzzy » Tower » what will the future bring
what will the future bring [message #53962] Tue, 18 May 2004 17:02 Go to next message
Manualblock is currently offline  Manualblock
Illuminati (13th Degree)
Does anyone have any thoughts about the coming shortage of available credit? What is in store for this hobby when all those adjustable rate mort. come due? How about those state tax increases we are facing now that Federal money is drying up? Remmember there are better ways of getting to the top of the tree than standing on an acorn. Someone should explain that to the registered republicans.

Re: what will the future bring [message #53963 is a reply to message #53962] Tue, 18 May 2004 20:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Bill Martinelli is currently offline  Bill Martinelli
Illuminati (1st Degree)
Spending billions of tax dollars on war efforts is wearing thin on my list.

Re: what will the future bring [message #53965 is a reply to message #53963] Wed, 19 May 2004 07:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Illuminati (13th Degree)
Yeah, I thought and correct me if I am wrong but wasn't that supposed to increase gas reserves and lower oil prices? I guess our kids can pay this bill. Check out college fees lately?, nice if some of that cash could help them out a little.

Re: what will the future bring [message #53966 is a reply to message #53965] Wed, 19 May 2004 21:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Illuminati (1st Degree)

I'm hoping some wiz kid can develope some new battery technology so I can put a big fat traction motor in my truck and have an electric vehicle. I'm thinking about working out some details for an around town truck but 100 miles is about it for range these days. yep, gas prices suck. There must be a good reason but isnt gas very expensive in Iraq? Has to make you wonder. I dont see what we have liberated, saved, enlightened. Or just made plain old better in any way over there. Security risk? There are street gangs in LA that are a higher security and terrorist risk than Iraq.
They like to fight over there. It's clearly evident by the past history combined with the day to day goings on.

I wonder if you took the money for college and put it into a retirment plan, If the kid wouldnt be better off 50 years later?

Re: what will the future bring [message #53967 is a reply to message #53966] Thu, 20 May 2004 06:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Illuminati (13th Degree)
Let me see, 120,000.00$ over 40 years at 6% average compounded? Hmmmm.

Re: what will the future bring [message #53968 is a reply to message #53967] Thu, 20 May 2004 21:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Illuminati (1st Degree)
eggzactely!

just cheat on your taxes :P (NT) [message #53971 is a reply to message #53962] Mon, 24 May 2004 03:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Adrian Mack is currently offline  Adrian Mack
Illuminati (1st Degree)

Re: what will the future bring [message #53972 is a reply to message #53966] Mon, 24 May 2004 03:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Mike.e is currently offline  Mike.e
Illuminati (1st Degree)
but isnt gas very expensive in Iraq?
in a TIME magazine, i saw an article how its a 5hr wait as theres few petrol stations, but it costs 5$ to fill your car :P

This reminds of vietnam...i dont think its a good idea for a western nation to invade a deeply islamic state,even if the dictator was a pain in the ass lately

-or something!

Good ol new zealand just stands by and does nothing (ultra liberal weak labour government),alienating itself from US and australia,i hope we dont get invaded by indonesia or china :-S

Re: what will the future bring [message #53974 is a reply to message #53972] Mon, 24 May 2004 05:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Illuminati (13th Degree)
yeah but you have national health care. Right? Seems like a nice place to live.

Re: what will the future bring [message #53975 is a reply to message #53974] Mon, 24 May 2004 07:29 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
Mike.e is currently offline  Mike.e
Illuminati (1st Degree)
its half effective,i still hate the liberal government. NZ is nice place,but theres no stopping the nany communist ideas coming in with the labour party! they try to solve domestic problems with laws that actualy destroy the moral fibre of the place!

:-@

Previous Topic: extraordinary
Next Topic: subject: Audiophiles
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Wed Jun 05 17:28:44 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers