Home » xyzzy » Dungeon » Ukraine
Re: Ukraine [message #97440 is a reply to message #97334] Sun, 18 February 2024 09:23 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
Rusty is currently offline  Rusty
Illuminati (3rd Degree)
I recently came upon this blog that I find really interesting for thoughtful analysis via a westerner's take on Russia. In lieu also of the recent interview of Mr. Putin by the controversial personality Tucker Carlson. Putin later groused that all he threw him were softballs. He was ready for whatever heat Tucker could throw him. I listened to it and it backed up my revision of Putin, and the Russian federation as it stands in the world today.
This blog also augments the revision I've been cultivating for a while trying to get an idea of what current world events are and why they are. Like I've tried to express in this thread, is that our slant on what's going on in the world is somewhat tailored to the dominant ideology presented in news platforms and official government releases. But what is the other side saying? Contradictions arise that shouldn't be dismissed. Of course as the well worn acronym goes. YMMV.

https://patrickarmstrong.ca/2023/12/30/listen-to-what-hes-saying/

What's the latest dampening effect to the Putin interview? The revelation of Russia's space weapon! The Mighty Wurlitzer playing away.

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message