Home » xyzzy » Tower » Welcome to the Republican Party
Re: Welcome to the Republican Party [message #60927 is a reply to message #55678] Sat, 19 September 2009 14:49 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
Marlboro
Illuminati (1st Degree)
And if that was the essential Repbulican party, I would be a republican.

But I don't see the participation in all kinds of foreign wars, the destruction of public education, and the failure to properly monitor our financial institutions, meddling in the woman's right to choose, or life styles of people, as something that I can support

I actually voted for the second GB over Gore, with the asumption that he would turn to typical republican fiancial ideals andhe did not.

So yeah, I agree with that part, but not the idiocy or putting someone as green or of limited ability(mental or managerial) in an office. And though I voted for Obama, I'm still not happy with him on Iraq, Afghanistan, or public education. I still think he's for this idiocy of believing that CO2 caused the global warming that we aren't actually having now(don't confuse me with facts). But he did manage a huge national campaign that beat the pants off the rest of the democratic field and then the republican too.

And I believe that most of the disagreements with him are just disagreements, except for those that use pictures or slogans that are most clearly racist.

So there!!

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: One gigabyte then and now
Next Topic: The soothing sound of running water.
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Jun 07 17:00:37 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout
Prosound Shootout
Smith & Larson Audio