Home » xyzzy » Dungeon » Joke Ahead: CAUTION - Not PC
Re: Joke Ahead: CAUTION - Not PC [message #56095 is a reply to message #56093] Sat, 29 January 2005 04:54 Go to previous message
Wayne Parham is currently offline  Wayne Parham
Illuminati (33rd Degree)
I agree with you about today's cars. They're the best they've ever been. Mopar is doing incredible things, both with styling and performance. Ford is still very successful with their Mustang, and it's a great car. And Chevrolet's Corvette is making more power than any of their 60's supercars, and they actually get decent gas mileage doing it.

My car bucks and kicks and it's really cool and all, but for me to get 500HP takes single digit mileage figures and your eyes will water after 30 seconds standing near it at idle. That's cool, old school stuff and I love it. But the new muscle makes the same power, passes emissions and gets four times better mileage. That's impressive stuff.

Another few decades and we'll be burning synthetics in our 500HP cars and the guys in he middle east will be back to selling sand for a living. I guess the Saud family will be able to live off their money for quite some time, but I also guess they'll have to get skills if they want their children's children to maintain. Did I say that PC enough?

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: meeting write-ups
Next Topic: PC
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue May 28 21:08:35 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects