Home » Audio » Thermionic Emissions » Dealers in London for used tube preamplifier
Dealers in London for used tube preamplifier [message #8180] Sat, 22 May 2004 03:23 Go to next message
Do Van Long is currently offline  Do Van Long
Esquire
Dear Everybody,
I'm living in London. I'm looking for used tube preamplifier for my direct-heating, single-end 300B Power Amplifier.

I'm very glad if anybody could advise me some dealer in London whom selling used pre-amplifiers

Thanks in advance
D.V.Long

Re: Dealers in London for used tube preamplifier [message #8184 is a reply to message #8180] Sun, 23 May 2004 09:58 Go to previous message
Wayne Parham is currently offline  Wayne Parham
Illuminati (33rd Degree)
You might run this by David Cope at Triode & Co. and Frank Stuppel at FSAudio. Both are American dealers, and both are sponsors here. So I don't know that they can help, but they might. I know that Audio Note does business in the U.K., and Triode and Co. is the Audio Note distributor for the United States. So maybe David can help. I also suspect that Frank has connections in the U.K., so I think he may be able to offer some suggestions. It sure can't hurt to ask.

Other people may know of specific places and other options. I thought I'd suggest Frank and Dave in case other replies were slow in coming. They may have some good recommendations for you.

Previous Topic: Initial review of ASUSA (Antique Sound USA) K2003 SET amp
Next Topic: Been away at the Bottlehead Forum
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Jun 14 22:29:40 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout