Home » xyzzy » Dungeon » Boston Marathon
Boston Marathon [message #76316] Tue, 16 April 2013 07:12 Go to next message
Nymeria is currently offline  Nymeria
Illuminati (1st Degree)
Yesterday was such a sad day. People make it a life goal to run the Boston Marathon, and then to have deadly bombs set off is tragic. I hope they catch the terrorists that did this.
Re: Boston Marathon [message #76326 is a reply to message #76316] Tue, 16 April 2013 19:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Kenwoody is currently offline  Kenwoody
Viscount
I hope they catch whoever did this as well, although I am hearing reports that the bombs were homemade (ball bearings in pressure cookers?) so I am not sure if foreign terrorists did this or not. I have heard some people laying the blame on Al Qaida, but they usually take responsibility for their terrorist acts, so I don't know.
Re: Boston Marathon [message #76391 is a reply to message #76316] Fri, 19 April 2013 11:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
LuvMartin is currently offline  LuvMartin
Master
I have been watching the news reports today, and Boston looks eerie under lockdown. I hope that they find the second suspect soon so that the residents can try to get back to normal.
Re: Boston Marathon [message #76405 is a reply to message #76391] Sat, 20 April 2013 12:32 Go to previous message
Kenwoody is currently offline  Kenwoody
Viscount
I read online that they finally apprehended the second suspect late last night. Apparently he was in critical condition and had to be hospitalized, although I don't know if that was due to the standoff or not. (Read that he was holed up in someone's boat for a while.)
Previous Topic: Are we forgetting that Jennifer Lopez can't sing?
Next Topic: Audiobooks
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Mon Jun 17 21:55:50 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout
Prosound Shootout