Home » Audio » Movies & Music » National geographic Living Tresures of Japan
National geographic Living Tresures of Japan [message #7274] Tue, 14 November 2006 15:50 Go to next message
jimmys devoted is currently offline  jimmys devoted
Baron
I am lookingf or a copy either on DVD or tape of the show Living Treasure sof Japan. It has an entire sectionon Bunraku on it and I woudl ove to have a copy. I am also looking for instructional videos. Like for wood working and so on.

Re: National geographic Living Tresures of Japan [message #7282 is a reply to message #7274] Wed, 15 November 2006 11:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
destiny is currently offline  destiny
Baron
Good luck in finding this. I have gotten a bunch of travel videos to give my daughter for Christmas this year, but Japan isn't one of them. You might want to check what was discussed on another thread... used at Amazon, or maybe half.com?

Re: National geographic Living Tresures of Japan [message #7284 is a reply to message #7274] Wed, 15 November 2006 13:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
colinhester is currently offline  colinhester
Illuminati (3rd Degree)
Like destiny said, see Amazon.com......C

Re: National geographic Living Tresures of Japan [message #7286 is a reply to message #7284] Wed, 15 November 2006 16:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Baron
I rarley use Amazon except to look for certian things for Borders books ot order.
I thank you for oyur help. This is an invlauable video to me, as I am working on anew book on recreating second level characters!

julie

Re: National geographic Living Tresures of Japan [message #7292 is a reply to message #7282] Thu, 16 November 2006 08:20 Go to previous message
Baron
I did look at Amaaazon and was amaazed. I am alaso sending an email back to NG. They acted as interpretor for me when I was learning how to make them, and maybe justmeaybe they ahve those clips seperate for my research!

julie

Previous Topic: Macys Day parade ballon videos
Next Topic: FireFly Serenity
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sun Jun 09 20:30:29 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers