Home » Audio » Source » Suggestions for Pressing CDs
Suggestions for Pressing CDs [message #69028] Mon, 15 August 2011 11:53 Go to next message
LizardBat is currently offline  LizardBat
Baron
I'm looking for a new place to get my CDs and CDRs pressed. The last place I used just upped their prices and I can no longer afford to pay for them if I continue to use this service. Where can I get super inexpensive, but decently printed replicated and/or duplicated discs made? I live in the UK if that helps.
Re: Suggestions for Pressing CDs [message #69097 is a reply to message #69028] Sat, 20 August 2011 07:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
moviegeek is currently offline  moviegeek
Chancellor
There are some online sites that offer this service. A popular one is Kunaki.com. Most of the big name internet marketers use Kunaki's services as well.
Re: Suggestions for Pressing CDs [message #70062 is a reply to message #69028] Tue, 08 November 2011 15:24 Go to previous message
Canzone is currently offline  Canzone
Chancellor
There are options for 'press CDs on demand' available, if you want to go that route. I googled 'cd press' and some sites came up, offering pressing services. I wouldn't be able to vouch for any of them, though, since I've never tried them. Out of interest, what kind of music do you create?
Previous Topic: Turntable build
Next Topic: Discovery about anti-skating and TT clamps
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sun Jun 16 13:53:23 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout