Home » xyzzy » Dungeon » Would you go alone?
Would you go alone? [message #67387] Tue, 03 May 2011 13:22 Go to next message
MusicJunkie is currently offline  MusicJunkie
Chancellor
If you got tickets to a concert you wanted to go to but could not find anyone to go with you, would you go alone? I think I would if I liked the artist enough.
Re: Would you go alone? [message #67608 is a reply to message #67387] Fri, 13 May 2011 18:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
iDummy is currently offline  iDummy
Baron
I would definitely go alone. I know it is not the same, but I got a great seat for a Whoopi Goldberg show in my town, and I bought it and went on my own because I knew non of my friends would have been willing to pay what I did for such a good seat.
Re: Would you go alone? [message #68762 is a reply to message #67387] Wed, 27 July 2011 22:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
DJ Dave is currently offline  DJ Dave
Viscount
As a matter of fact, I often go alone. There is just some types of music that I listen to that I know my friends don't like, and that's fine. In that case I prefer to just go alone so I can enjoy it without worrying about them not having a good time.
Re: Would you go alone? [message #68763 is a reply to message #67387] Wed, 27 July 2011 22:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Danny is currently offline  Danny
Master
I agree! I mean, I don't always like to be alone for the fact that it is fun to hang out with friends, but if it is someone that I really like and want to see, then I'm going, regardless.
Re: Would you go alone? [message #69910 is a reply to message #67387] Thu, 27 October 2011 19:46 Go to previous message
AdrianG is currently offline  AdrianG
Baron
I guess I'm the weird one here, I've never gone to a concert alone. I suppose I would if it was someone I really wanted to see, but fortunately most of my friends have similar tastes in music. I've always been able to find someone to tag along with me.
Previous Topic: Local Music Venues
Next Topic: Man Impaled by laptop!
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Jun 18 01:08:38 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout