Home » xyzzy » Dungeon » To my ManualBlock..
Ok, maybe I'm dense... [message #56792 is a reply to message #56789] Sat, 27 August 2005 15:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Mr Vinyl is currently offline  Mr Vinyl
Illuminati (1st Degree)
Help me out. The site I gave you says that the total export of oil from Iraq is 5%. That's the total to the world from Iraq. Doesn't matter where it goes from there. So please explain to me how this information means that the US gets most or even a substantial amount of oil from Iraq?

I addressed where the insurgency gets it support. Read below. It gets it's support from Syria and Iran. But I disagree that it's some vast support system.

Now how about you answer my question. What would you have us do?

On the count of three........ [message #56794 is a reply to message #56792] Sat, 27 August 2005 15:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
colinhester is currently offline  colinhester
Illuminati (3rd Degree)
Both answer each other's question. One, two.........

I have answered the question. Still waiting......(Nt) [message #56796 is a reply to message #56794] Sat, 27 August 2005 20:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Illuminati (1st Degree)
NT

Re: I have answered the question. Still waiting......(Nt) [message #56797 is a reply to message #56796] Sat, 27 August 2005 20:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Manualblock is currently offline  Manualblock
Illuminati (13th Degree)
The site says Iraq holds the second largest reserves of light crude in the world. Oil goes on the world market. Breakdown the percentages for the five yrs since 2000. Then add what is being bought through the world market as a percentage of total oil acquisitions divided by the percentage provided on the world market by Iraqi reserves. There you go.
What is hard about that.
Now your reply that the insurgency requires little in the way of internal support is not acceptable. It requires tremendous amounts of popular support and that is admitted in the latest military analysis as per our high command. That is their real problem; stopping any influx of aid from Syria and Iran has already been accomplished. That was all those manuevers on the western border for the last year.
Without an acknowledgement that popular support is what fuels the insurgency we are living in fantasy land and cannot have a rational dialogue.
The question you have for me is way too broad in scope. What would I do concerning what aspect of mid-east politics particularly in Iraq needs to be defined a little more specifically. It's like asking how would you handle relations with the EU and the economic dynamics of currency stabilisation. That would take a couple hundred pages.
So since I ask you a simple question of who supports this massive insurgency I will answere a simple and direct question dealing with a specific aspect of Iraqi policy gladly. So shoot; whats the specific question you would like to know?

Re: I have answered the question. Still waiting......(Nt) [message #56799 is a reply to message #56797] Sun, 28 August 2005 07:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Manualblock is currently offline  Manualblock
Illuminati (13th Degree)
I'm Still Waiting...

Re: I have answered the question. Still waiting......(Nt) [message #56803 is a reply to message #56797] Mon, 29 August 2005 06:16 Go to previous message
Illuminati (1st Degree)
You say>>>

"The site says Iraq holds the second largest reserves of light crude in the world. Oil goes on the world market. Breakdown the percentages for the five yrs since 2000. Then add what is being bought through the world market as a percentage of total oil acquisitions divided by the percentage provided on the world market by Iraqi reserves. There you go."

This is total gobbledygook. You do it. Show me where it says any of this. This is a non answer. You have been caught with your facts down. I made a point. I proved my point with the information on the web site provided. Now you prove your point that the is US importing any more that 2% of it's oil from Iraq. I'm not going to spend all this time to prove you wrong again only so you can come up with the next totally unsubstantiated conspiracy theory. So prove what you are saying.

You Say...

"Now your reply that the insurgency requires little in the way of internal support is not acceptable. It requires tremendous amounts of popular support and that is admitted in the latest military analysis as per our high command. That is their real problem; stopping any influx of aid from Syria and Iran has already been accomplished. That was all those manuevers on the western border for the last year."

Again you argue on a totally ridicules theory. That is that the insurgents need some vast kind of popular support. They don't. Do the terrorists that bombed the WTC in New York enjoy a vast popular internal support in New York. Did the terrorists that flew plans into the WTC have vast popular support here? Your premise is wrong so debating it with you is a waste of time. Again why should I have to prove your points. You prove that the terrorists have vast popular support in Iraq?

Now I'm dropping this subject. Unless of course you actually come up with something of merit. You have shown your true colors.

Previous Topic: Sunni's Refuse To Sign
Next Topic: Explanation
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Wed Jun 05 06:11:14 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout