Home » xyzzy » Tower » Latest pictures,from my area. (scenery)
Latest pictures,from my area. (scenery) [message #54139] Fri, 03 December 2004 05:28 Go to next message
Mike.e is currently offline  Mike.e
Illuminati (1st Degree)
Hi all
Perhaps yould like to see some pictures, of my local area of New Zealand.

Over the past year ive taken about 1200 images with my basic digital camera.

I plan on adding some more pictures soon,to end up with about two to three times the current amount.

Unfortunately having some problems with MSWORD making html pages in an uneconomical way - the only real thumbnails page is the mt cargill one + no FTP on free geocities, i keep the FTP for forum picture usages on my real site,which can only contain 5mb ! vs 15mb of free geocities that takes ages to upload-which sometimes times out due to 56k modem haha.

Now ive got to fix my meta tags,so that anyone actually looking for the pics can find them!

Regards!
Mike.e

Re: Latest pictures,from my area. (scenery) [message #54143 is a reply to message #54139] Fri, 03 December 2004 13:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Wayne Parham is currently offline  Wayne Parham
Illuminati (33rd Degree)
Hi Mike,

Nice photos of Dunedin and Mt. Cargill, thanks!

Is that your dog in some of those photos?

Wayne

Re: Latest pictures,from my area. (scenery) [message #54144 is a reply to message #54143] Fri, 03 December 2004 18:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Illuminati (1st Degree)
not my dog,it just followed me for awhile,eventually the owner came past,he said she catches goats ,but it seemed friendly enough

Ive been looking up the 1:50,000 map,to see mountains which are closer to 600m high,1800ft which id like to go to over the summer.Those mountains are more serious,I couldnt go alone-have to find some one who wants to go.

Cheers!

Re: Latest pictures,from my area. (scenery) [message #54146 is a reply to message #54144] Sat, 04 December 2004 14:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Illuminati (33rd Degree)
That sounds really cool, Mike. Sometimes it's nice to get outdoors and just go.

Back to indoor activities, I have a couple of LAB12's here that are under the knife. Actually, the only thing we've modified is the vent screen. We've removed them and are testing. Monte is testing airflow through the vent at various frequencies and excursions. I'm testing leakage through the gap; Actually, I'm testing the change of resonant frequency in various conditions: Free air, vent open, vent plugged, closed box and closed box vented to free air. Tamas is testing heat buildup and we may do that too, just to compare notes.

I thought you might find that interesting.

Re: Latest pictures,from my area. (scenery) [message #54154 is a reply to message #54146] Thu, 09 December 2004 17:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Illuminati (1st Degree)
That is interesting Wayne,its not something ive heard of anyone else doing

Cheers!

Re: Latest pictures,from my area. (scenery) [message #54158 is a reply to message #54154] Thu, 09 December 2004 22:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Illuminati (33rd Degree)
Have you seen the discussions about it?
Re: Latest pictures,from my area. (scenery) [message #54163 is a reply to message #54158] Fri, 10 December 2004 01:21 Go to previous message
Illuminati (1st Degree)
I sure have,I keep an eye out on ART

Previous Topic: Good Christmas humor......
Next Topic: New Web site
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Mon Jun 10 03:45:45 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout
Prosound Shootout