Home » xyzzy » Tower » NWO,occult
NWO,occult [message #54029] Mon, 26 July 2004 00:07 Go to next message
Mike.e is currently offline  Mike.e
Illuminati (1st Degree)

Interesting stuff.New World order,illuminati,masons,and other fun stuff! :-S

Is this reality? or is it extremism?
http://www.infowars.com/index.html

You can't turn on your television or visit any world capitol without being confronted by the occult symbolism of the global elite. Here is Time Warner's logo -- the all-seeing eye

The all-seeing eye is the elite's favorite symbol. It represents the eye of Lucifer seeing all and is usually atop a pyramid, the symbol for a top-down command and control system of compartmentalization....

Re: NWO,occult [message #54030 is a reply to message #54029] Mon, 26 July 2004 01:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Wayne Parham is currently offline  Wayne Parham
Illuminati (33rd Degree)
I love discussions about stuff like this, at least when they are genuinely investigative and not sensationalized. Of course, the very nature of topics like these tends to somehow encourage embellishment and exaggeration, sort of like an overactive imagination thing. But I do love research and real historical references to matters like these: the Dead Sea Scrolls, The Nag Hammadi texts, The Knights Templar, Illuminati and other secret societies, The Holy Grail, and so on. There is a lot of interesting stories surrounding each of them, and sometimes you gotta think, "where there's smoke, there's fire." Other times, you find people getting so far out that you get sick of it and forget about it.

Re: NWO,occult [message #54032 is a reply to message #54030] Mon, 26 July 2004 14:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Manualblock is currently offline  Manualblock
Illuminati (13th Degree)
Joseph Campbell the famous philosopher explains the origins of all those symbols in many of his books. If you have a good public library in town they should have a copy of Bill Moyers interviewing him on P.B.S. The interviews are not only amazingly thorough and scholastically rigorous but he is extremely entertaining as well. I believe he held the chairmanship of the philosophy dept. at Vasser. I know the Masonic Temple is the origin of all that stuff on the dollar. He goes on for quite some time with that explanation. Most of our past presidents were at least 5th degree masons.

Re: NWO,occult [message #54034 is a reply to message #54030] Mon, 26 July 2004 23:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Mike.e is currently offline  Mike.e
Illuminati (1st Degree)
Of course, the very nature of topics like these tends to somehow encourage embellishment and exaggeration, sort of like an overactive imagination thing

i know thats the problem,its hard to sort the wheat from the chaff!

I would tend to find books more credible than some random person on the internet

we wont find out til humankind starts really falling apart,if these things are true or not! ;-)

oh well im off home now,to home,to eat,watch tv, sleep and forget the worlds troubles! hehe

Re: NWO,occult [message #54037 is a reply to message #54032] Tue, 27 July 2004 04:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Illuminati (33rd Degree)
That's always been interesting to me. It's interesting to know the history of the Masons, and their influence in the early days of this country. Also of interest are the other secret societies like the Trilateral commision, Skull and Bones and the Bilderburgers. I always watch specials on the History channel that are on this subject. I know that's sort of a watered down version, and more entertainment than learning, but I like it nonetheless.

Re: NWO,occult [message #54038 is a reply to message #54034] Tue, 27 July 2004 04:30 Go to previous message
Illuminati (33rd Degree)
Probably the most bizzarre occult influences on government that I know of were alleged of Nazi Germany. If you look around, you'll see plenty of controversy there, just like there is surrounding governments that are still around today. One could argue that Nazi Germany doesn't exist anymore, and that makes wild stories of it tempting for those that opposed its ideology. Then again, there are those that maitain the holocaust didn't happen, even if you dig up Babi Yar and show them the remains. So if you ask me, a simple look at the facts of history is enough to confirm that probably a lot of what is alleged fits the facts, and is probably true. It's just hard to believe, that's all.

Previous Topic: For the old car people
Next Topic: PayPal Class Action Settlement
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Mon Jun 10 10:44:35 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout