Home » xyzzy » Tower » Oh man talk about fat
Oh man talk about fat [message #53992] Tue, 01 June 2004 09:12 Go to next message
Adrian Mack is currently offline  Adrian Mack
Illuminati (1st Degree)
I just saw on the news this 15month old kid who weighs 25kg's and gains 2kg's extra per month. His bigger brother who is only 5years old weighs 62kg's !!!!! sheeeezz!~ talk about childhood obesity! Doctors say they dont know why them two kids are gaining so much weight. Man I gotta say it was disgusting to look at :p they reckon they're gonna win wrestling championships when they're older, I dont doubt it either. At this rate they'll probably gain so much weight they'll die (62kg's and only 5years old... what will happen in 15years time and they start eating ten times as much macdonald's and crap?).

Re: Oh man talk about fat [message #53993 is a reply to message #53992] Tue, 01 June 2004 21:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Mike.e is currently offline  Mike.e
Illuminati (1st Degree)
People really have to consider
-what are the parents doing to help/cause this

If people have a genetic pre disposition to it,surely the parents would think 'ok i gota be strict or else they will be unhealthy!'

Re: Oh man talk about fat [message #53994 is a reply to message #53992] Wed, 02 June 2004 11:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Wayne Parham is currently offline  Wayne Parham
Illuminati (33rd Degree)
What's really funny here in America is that McDonalds stopped selling supersize fries 'cause they were afraid people would sue them for heart trouble and other health concerns. It's funny how large are drinks are too. You would be shocked to see what some people order here, a big fat-dripping sandwich, a huge order of french fries, a pie and a liter and a half cup (bucket) of Diet Coke. I do it too, so I can't laugh but I'm gonna laugh anyway.

But what's funny in a sick/bad way is that people here actually do take on lifestyles that cause them probelms in whatever form (cigarettes/alcohol/cholesterol) and then sue the companies that made the products they purchase, blaming them for their own lifestyle choices. We've become way too litigious here and we're rapidly becoming a culture of victims. Some even think that to cry foul and ask for restitution is "empowerment."

Re: Oh man talk about fat [message #53996 is a reply to message #53994] Thu, 03 June 2004 15:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Mike.e is currently offline  Mike.e
Illuminati (1st Degree)

my brother and i eat mackas on occasion,i get a craving for it :P

must be the cheap fat they use thats infused into everything :P

mmmm

Re: Oh man talk about fat [message #53998 is a reply to message #53996] Fri, 04 June 2004 01:22 Go to previous message
Wayne Parham is currently offline  Wayne Parham
Illuminati (33rd Degree)

Previous Topic: thanks to snoop dog and the wonders of technology---
Next Topic: I need info on rca victor model 29
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Wed Jun 05 10:29:38 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers