Home » Audio » Movies & Music » What are the worst movies you've seen?
What are the worst movies you've seen? [message #5090] Mon, 01 March 2004 17:10 Go to next message
Wayne Parham is currently offline  Wayne Parham
Illuminati (33rd Degree)

The Tennant [message #5092 is a reply to message #5090] Mon, 01 March 2004 17:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Illuminati (33rd Degree)
By Roman Polanski. Sometimes I'll pick up those $5.50 movies at Wal-Mart, and about half the time, they're pretty good movies. But this one just didn't do it for me. I will have to say that it was better than "Captain Kronos: Vampire Hunter".

Re: What are the worst movies you've seen? [message #5103 is a reply to message #5090] Thu, 04 March 2004 13:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Land Shark is currently offline  Land Shark
Esquire
I've got to go with:
Snatch - boring as hell
The Object of My Affection - my wife made me sit through this mess, came out of the theatre with an urge to kill. Just kidding, well, maybe not!
Blair Witch Project - I still can't believe the hype over this POS!

best regards, Ralph

Re: What are the worst movies you've seen? [message #5104 is a reply to message #5103] Thu, 04 March 2004 17:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Illuminati (33rd Degree)
Blair Witch - Oh, yeah. Made me think I should get out the camcorder and start recording moss grow. Might have been more interesting.

Re: What are the worst movies you've seen? [message #5108 is a reply to message #5090] Fri, 05 March 2004 08:11 Go to previous message
akhilesh is currently offline  akhilesh
Illuminati (3rd Degree)
haven;t seen it, but i believe the travolta flick on scientology was pretty bad. Many critics rated it the worst movie over the last fewe years, or some such rating. I believe gigli is pretty bad too.
-akhilesh

Previous Topic: What's the best movies you've seen?
Next Topic: Announcements from Kevin Smith
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Mon Jun 10 04:50:07 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout
Prosound Shootout