Home » Sponsored » Pi Speakers » Speaker Problem - Wiring???
Speaker Problem - Wiring??? [message #44189] Thu, 18 March 2004 19:57 Go to next message
Drew is currently offline  Drew
Esquire
When I fade to the rear, only the right rear speaker is on. When i fade to the front its the right front and left rear. the left front is never on. so the left rear thinks its the left front. what do i do to fix this problem???

Thanks alot for any help

Re: Speaker Problem - Wiring??? [message #44191 is a reply to message #44189] Fri, 19 March 2004 00:00 Go to previous message
Wayne Parham is currently offline  Wayne Parham
Illuminati (33rd Degree)
It does sound like you're cross-wired. But to make sure you aren't confused, I'd try to grab a wiring diagram to be sure. Trace all the wires to make sure you know what speaker wire is what, and then start from scratch using your wiring diagram.

Before you start running wires, you might connect each speaker one-by-one to a known good output to verify that each speaker is functional. Might check each amplifier output the same way. Then you'll know that everything is working, and you can focus on making sure you connect everything up right and don't get your wires crossed.

Previous Topic: PiAlign Enclosure Type?
Next Topic: I have seen the LIGHT!!!
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Jun 11 10:46:33 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout