Home » Sponsored » Pi Speakers » Two Pi Towers
Two Pi Towers [message #42149] Sat, 09 August 2003 19:30 Go to next message
Bugman is currently offline  Bugman
Chancellor
I am not much of a cabinent builder. I found a fellow(cabinent maker) that say's he will build me a pair of Two Pi Tower Cabs for $120.00 each, including the cost of the 3/4 in mapel plywood.

This seems like a good price to me...
I think I will jump on this one.

...240 bucks!! If I built the boxes myself it would cost me at least 80 bucks for the plywood. So he is going to build me two cabs for $160 bucks. I will cut the holes and mount drivers, brace, insulate and hook up harness myself. This way I can still claim that I built them myself!! lol It still should be pretty easy.

Yeee- haaa

Wayne let me confirm again these cab prices, this and I will be ordering the parts soon.

Re: Two Pi Towers [message #42150 is a reply to message #42149] Sat, 09 August 2003 22:35 Go to previous message
Wayne Parham is currently offline  Wayne Parham
Illuminati (33rd Degree)
We've got the kits in stock, so just let me know when you want 'em. The new "shopping cart" has proven to be very easy to use too. The prices went up on the first of the month, but just pennies really. We're still less expensive than buying parts elsewhere, and you don't have to solder anything 'cause the wiring harness electronics are already assembled.

Wayne

Previous Topic: woofer shorting rings
Next Topic: The allowable group delay in bass guitar cabinet
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Jun 06 01:49:50 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers