Home » Audio » General » SXSW (South by Southwest)
SXSW (South by Southwest) [message #4164] Sat, 07 April 2007 01:38 Go to next message
Coda1108 is currently offline  Coda1108
Esquire
Anyone on the board manage to get to Austin, TX this year for the annual SXSW (South by Southwest) Music Festival. It was my 4th year in a row, and it was the best yet! I saw some great shows.

Re: SXSW (South by Southwest) [message #4166 is a reply to message #4164] Sat, 07 April 2007 22:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Wayne Parham is currently offline  Wayne Parham
Illuminati (33rd Degree)

I was working in Austin this time last year and again now. But both times, I just missed it. I'm planning to make it next year.

Re: SXSW (South by Southwest) [message #4172 is a reply to message #4166] Mon, 09 April 2007 01:15 Go to previous message
Coda1108 is currently offline  Coda1108
Esquire
I'm sure you'll have a great time, Wayne. The best part is that you can find out all about who's playing where ahead of time. Listen to music samples, etc. This way, you can plan out, as much as possible, which shows you want to see on which days.

Also, get yourself on some mailing lists for Daytime parties. You'll end up hearing twice as much music, not to mention free food and party-time. If you remember, get in touch with me about a month before-hand and I'll send you some places to get added to mailing lists for those parties.

Previous Topic: internet radio
Next Topic: Re: http://woofertester.com/forums/
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu May 23 05:28:54 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout