Home » Audio » General » internet radio
internet radio [message #4157] Tue, 03 April 2007 17:09 Go to next message
Melissa Parham is currently offline  Melissa Parham
Chancellor
Hey everyone, it looks like we should be up and running by next week with our new radio station, right here on ART. I wanted to let you know if there is anything you are interested in hearing, or would like some of your personal favorites on the radio please feel free to email them to me (they must be in MP3 format). I look forward to hearing from you!!
Thanks Melissa

Re: internet radio [message #4158 is a reply to message #4157] Fri, 06 April 2007 11:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Wayne Parham is currently offline  Wayne Parham
Illuminati (33rd Degree)

See my reply in the MoviesAndMusic forum.

Re: internet radio [message #4162 is a reply to message #4157] Sat, 07 April 2007 01:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Coda1108 is currently offline  Coda1108
Esquire
For some old-school classics, how about some Louis Armstrong! For some newer music, would love to hear Two Gallants. Their album "What The Toll Tells" released last year is awesome!!!!

Re: internet radio [message #4165 is a reply to message #4157] Sat, 07 April 2007 01:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
shinningstar is currently offline  shinningstar
Viscount
Internet radio is commonly used by teenagers nowadays. To those members who are a huge fan of indie music. Check this out.

www.outboundmusic.com/radio

Happy listening!

Re: internet radio [message #4170 is a reply to message #4162] Sun, 08 April 2007 20:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Melissa is currently offline  Melissa
Viscount
Do you have any of it that you could send me??in mp3 format, We pay for royalties, so we can play anything. There are different rules about how many songs from any one album that we can play and the limit is two.

Re: internet radio [message #4171 is a reply to message #4170] Mon, 09 April 2007 01:13 Go to previous message
Coda1108 is currently offline  Coda1108
Esquire
You can probably contact Two Gallants' record label at www.saddle-creek.com, OR visit their MySpace page at http://www.myspace.com/twogallants or their artist website at www.twogallants.com. I know that the MySpace page streams a few of their songs. "Las Cruces Jail" and "Steady Rollin'" are both extremely popular.

Previous Topic: nepali music
Next Topic: SXSW (South by Southwest)
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Wed Jun 05 14:33:05 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout