Home » Sponsored » Pi Speakers » MAF
MAF [message #40968] Mon, 14 April 2003 07:01 Go to next message
bmar is currently offline  bmar
Grand Master
Hi Gang,

I just can't get over what a great time I had. Got to meet Wayne and Alona, Dave Cope and Ron. Get together with Bill E and Replay again.
Mike Baker did a super job and is always fun to party with at the end of the day. It was great spending time with Gonefishin and the rest of the Chicago gang who took the time to stop by my room. I was a little nervous about doing the seminar thing but thanks to Dr. Till Epstein, I had a great time helping him out. Thanks to all who stopped by my room to listen and party. The pleasure was mine.

Bill

Re: MAF [message #40969 is a reply to message #40968] Mon, 14 April 2003 08:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
spkrman57
Illuminati (1st Degree)
Bill,
If I was still not rising from the couch where I have been since getting home yesterday, I would have your horns hooked up. Alas, until I get the energy, I will have to settle for looking at them for now. You and your wife are great hosts, I look forward to seeing you both again :-)
Tired Ron!
Re: MAF [message #40975 is a reply to message #40968] Mon, 14 April 2003 16:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
gonefishin is currently offline  gonefishin
Baron
That was a great seminar by the ask bill duo...I just wish it wasn't cut short. For anyone who has seen pictures of Bill's speakers online...they look even better in person! I just love the finish you get.

thanks for the conversation!

great to see all the Pi guys!

take care>>>>>>>

enjoy the music!

Re: MAF [message #40986 is a reply to message #40968] Mon, 14 April 2003 20:22 Go to previous message
Wayne Parham is currently offline  Wayne Parham
Illuminati (33rd Degree)

After all the conversations we've had on the telephone and online, I felt as though we'd known each other for years. It was really great to finally meet you and Christy, but our time was much too short. I hope we can get together again, and maybe we can find ways to do it more often than once a year.

But however often we are able to meet in person, I am glad that we have been able to visit online. This keeps us in touch, and I'm exceedingly glad of that.

Previous Topic: Time for a breather...........
Next Topic: JBL 2225 diaphram, JBL 2226H recone
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat Jun 15 02:10:46 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout
Prosound Shootout