Home » Sponsored » Pi Speakers » Trucking or shipping large freight (update)
Trucking or shipping large freight (update) [message #40937] Fri, 11 April 2003 16:18 Go to next message
Chuck Adamson is currently offline  Chuck Adamson
Esquire
My updated information:
Chuck Adamson
International Freight Watchers, LLC
Re: Trucking or shipping large freight (update) [message #40939 is a reply to message #40937] Fri, 11 April 2003 20:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Wayne Parham is currently offline  Wayne Parham
Illuminati (33rd Degree)

Thanks for posting this here. Most of the guys that hang out on this forum have really big speakers, so knowing a good place to do LTL trucking is helpful.

The Midwest Audiofest is a blast and I wish you were here. Maybe you'll have to come next year!

can residential pickup [message #40943 is a reply to message #40937] Sat, 12 April 2003 06:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sam P. is currently offline  Sam P.
Grand Master
be arranged? At a small town in the western province of the Republic de Tejas? I would find "new homes" for some of my larger vintage enclosures if I knew how to "send them on their way". Strapped to a pallet? Largest would be about 34Wx20Dx30T. Sam
Re: can residential pickup [message #40965 is a reply to message #40943] Mon, 14 April 2003 05:55 Go to previous message
Chuck Adamson is currently offline  Chuck Adamson
Esquire
Hi Sam,

Residential Pickup can be arranged - the caveat is Freight Carriers impose a Residential Pickup and or Residential Delivery surcharge.

In the near future we will have negotiated rates that include a lesser RP and RD surcharge.

You should consider utilizing pallets given the dims 34W X 20D X 30T. Anything much less in density may prove too costly to utilize a pallet.
Perhaps there is a vendor in your area that sells used pallets that you can hand pick through which may also reduce overall landed cost.

I appreciate your inquiry and if we may be of service please advise.

Chuck

Previous Topic: Yeah, I finally made it home too :-)
Next Topic: Hi Honey I'm Home
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Wed Jun 05 09:16:01 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout
Prosound Shootout