Home » Sponsored » Pi Speakers » interconnect question
That is easy [message #40213 is a reply to message #40191] Fri, 07 February 2003 12:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mikebake is currently offline  mikebake
Grand Master
to do. No problem. Several guys are doing that. They can be shipped to my house and stored in my attached workshop.
Re: That is easy [message #40220 is a reply to message #40213] Sat, 08 February 2003 13:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Wayne Parham is currently offline  Wayne Parham
Illuminati (33rd Degree)

I really appreciate that. You say it's easy, but that's you being kind 'cause having all this stuff going on around you can be difficult. I know that, and I appreciate your efforts.

I'll write or call you soon to discuss this, and how to make delivery shipments be the easiest for both you and I.

Cool [message #40221 is a reply to message #40220] Sat, 08 February 2003 14:00 Go to previous message
mikebake is currently offline  mikebake
Grand Master
I'm encouraging guys to ship ahead so their trip is easier. The storage location is secure, and just seeing a nice mound of crates with goodies in them will be a nice rush for me. nOrh is shipping all their stuff via boat to here, and we'll store it, as well as a bunch of other stuff.............it IS easier...........
Previous Topic: New DIY Pi Speaker owner and have build questions
Next Topic: 60hz-220hz peak problem
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Jun 11 01:56:31 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout