Home » Sponsored » Pi Speakers » what speakers do i have??!!
what speakers do i have??!! [message #37660] Mon, 05 August 2002 20:38 Go to next message
alts is currently offline  alts
Esquire
hello all -

this is my first post here and i'm looking for some help.

my old neighbor moved and gave me a set of two speakers. they are large: 33 3/4 in. H - 23 3/4 in W - 21 3/4 in D. they are also sealed so i have no idea what kind of speakers are actually inside. it looks as though they may have 15 in. speakers. each enclosure has a single knob near the bottom and i am not exactlty sure what it does (i haven't had them hooked up for over a year and i just now noticed the knobs).

the only thing i know about the speakers is that they were considered nice for their time and they were purchased sometime between 1977 and 1980. i know this is very vague but that's all i know and i'd like to find out what they are. if anyone has any suggestions about where i can find more info on these speakers or if you might have an idea about them yourself, i would really appreciate hearing them.

thanks for your time,
erik

Re: what speakers do i have??!! [message #37661 is a reply to message #37660] Mon, 05 August 2002 20:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
replay is currently offline  replay
Grand Master
post a picture. somebody will know.

cheers,

george

Re: what speakers do i have??!! [message #37667 is a reply to message #37661] Tue, 06 August 2002 07:23 Go to previous message
alts is currently offline  alts
Esquire

thanks george - will get to that soon.

erik

Previous Topic: RLC Filter for Eminence Delta 12 LF
Next Topic: Theatre 4 Pi's+75 so-so watts+asphalt paving= ?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Jun 11 18:15:07 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout
Prosound Shootout
Smith & Larson Audio