Home » Sponsored » Pi Speakers » dynamat or plain old fiberglass pink?
dynamat or plain old fiberglass pink? [message #33689] Tue, 14 August 2001 17:54 Go to next message
replay is currently offline  replay
Grand Master
hi gang, my cabinetmaker just finished my 4 pi's and i'm ready to start installing. is there any benefit to using the premium sound dampening materials over good old fiberglass other than the itch factor?

p.s. i would still consider 4 pi's to be fairly large speakers, in the same league as the old jbl 112's. here's how i convinced my wife to let me put them in the living room, i brought home the theater 7 pi's first! cheers.

Re: dynamat or plain old fiberglass pink? [message #33690 is a reply to message #33689] Tue, 14 August 2001 18:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Wayne Parham is currently offline  Wayne Parham
Illuminati (33rd Degree)
I've always had success with good old R11/R13.
Re: dynamat or plain old fiberglass pink? [message #34040 is a reply to message #33690] Wed, 10 October 2001 10:16 Go to previous message
cosmic10 is currently offline  cosmic10
Esquire
Hi Wayne and other big bass lovers. We incourage you to try it out our product. I think you will be impressed. It would be best to try it on a good 15" sub with a good stiff suspended woofer.

Regards

Carl Billington
CEO/Inventor
Eagle's Talon Productions Inc.
inventor@basslinear.com

Previous Topic: min size of port
Next Topic: Re: Compensation components w/ 6db slopes?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Mon Jun 10 06:35:14 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout
Prosound Shootout
Smith & Larson Audio