Home » Audio » General » NAD 7020e AM FM STEREO RECEIVER
NAD 7020e AM FM STEREO RECEIVER [message #26588] Mon, 13 November 2006 19:55 Go to next message
Ross Rakoff is currently offline  Ross Rakoff
Chancellor
I picked up a NAD 7020e AM FM STEREO RECEIVER is that a good deal? or did I get jipped again because of lack of knowledge. : (

Re: NAD 7020e AM FM STEREO RECEIVER [message #26589 is a reply to message #26588] Tue, 14 November 2006 09:58 Go to previous message
MWG is currently offline  MWG
Grand Master
It depends on what condition it's in and what you paid for it. Not to mention how much it's worth to you. In other words a little more information would be helpful

Does it have all the features you want? Is it powerful enough to drive fairly inefficient speakers if you have or buy a pair? Did it come with the owners manual? Which to me indicates whoever owned it was at least caring enough to keep track of it and probably treated their equipment well.

NAD makes good gear for the money. People seem to either really like it or not. Not much middle ground. I've never owned any but am looking for one of their CD players if I can find one reasonable to see for myself.

Previous Topic: Did you remember to set your clocks back an hour?
Next Topic: pawn shop electronic
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Mon Jun 10 09:03:20 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout
Prosound Shootout