Home » Audio » Speaker » DDS
DDS [message #19266] Thu, 24 May 2007 22:13 Go to next message
Cuppa Joe is currently offline  Cuppa Joe
Viscount
Bummer news! DDS Horns has moved their base of operations from south Seattle (about a half-hour drive from my home) to someplace in Texas! Now, I have to pay shipping like everybody else! Poor me....

Does anyone know if DDS simply moved, or if it was sold to another party? They don't seem to be very good about answering e-mails.

Re: DDS [message #19267 is a reply to message #19266] Mon, 28 May 2007 07:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
randle is currently offline  randle
Master
yeah I heard about that move as well. My cousin said that they were sold or i think bought out by someone else.

Re: DDS [message #19269 is a reply to message #19267] Mon, 28 May 2007 10:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Cuppa Joe is currently offline  Cuppa Joe
Viscount
Well, that really sucks monkey butt! Selling a business AND moving it ALWAYS means that prices go up! Plus, a relocation that close to the border could imply the use of less expensive labor, leading to a possible decline in quality. We can only wait & see what the future holds for DDS. In the meantime, there's always TR Audio in Canada....

Re: DDS [message #19271 is a reply to message #19269] Wed, 06 June 2007 11:12 Go to previous message
randle is currently offline  randle
Master
Yeah it really does suck but most of the time there is nothing we can really do about it, ya know. Hopefully if the prices go up so does the quality but we all know how that goes.

Previous Topic: japanese single driver
Next Topic: Even more on slam - and imaging!
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sun Jun 02 14:37:52 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout
Prosound Shootout
Smith & Larson Audio