Home » Audio » Source » Old vinyl
Old vinyl [message #12792] Fri, 17 February 2006 18:55
MWG is currently offline  MWG
Grand Master
If anyone is interested I have some old compilations by Longines Symphonette. The records themselves are in good to excellent condition. There is a 8 box set of various themes in which each box contains 3 lps a cover sheet and a booklet that describes the history or theme of that box set. They are mostly remastered to simulate stereo but a couple of the RCA sets are stereo. The only downside I can see or more accurately smell is the musty odor because the original owners kept them in a basement. I have cleaned as much of the dust & debris off of the box covers as possible. They all look good it's just the odor is a little off putting to some I suppose. Anyway should someone be interested drop me an e-mail and I'll list what I have. I realize these are comps but they have the original artists performing and not some nobody like they did in the 70's. I'm tired of typing so drop me a line or call (five-four-one-two-nine-six-eight-six-one-five) if interested. I'm not trying to get rich here There is Al Martino set, Al Hirt, Glenn Miller, Liberace , Mills Brothers and Fred Waring.

Previous Topic: Request for advice.
Next Topic: dvd mod/upgrade
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Mon Jun 10 05:44:43 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout