Show: Today's Messages :: Unanswered :: Navigator :: Polls
7 Search Results Found
1 Forum: Silicon Valley «» Posted on: Tue, 11 May 2010 10:43 «» By: Wayne Parham
Re: Dual input chip amp
Not exactly what you've asked for - as these are single channel amps - but I've always liked the LM1875 and LM3875 chip amps. They're very easy to use and they sound good. Just run two.
2 Forum: Silicon Valley «» Posted on: Wed, 05 May 2010 22:27 «» By: Wayne Parham
Re: What Should I Look For In A Good Solid State Amp?
If you like tubes, you might try FET amps. Especially if you're into SET, try a Class A FET. On the other end of the spectrum, you could try a digital amp. To my way of thinking, that's a 180° turnaround and I'm personally not into them. But the th...
3 Forum: General «» Posted on: Thu, 24 March 2005 11:19 «» By: Wayne Parham
Re: Cryogenically treated audio components
Sounds interesting. I'm anxious to see and hear what you have at GPAF.Your proposal is a good experiment - Buy two LM1875 or LM3875 chips and cryo one of them. Use them each with identical power supplies, source and speakers and that way you can demonst...
4 Forum: Silicon Valley «» Posted on: Mon, 20 September 2004 11:04 «» By: Manualblock
Re: LM1875
Thanks Much for the info. I don't know if power is what I need, I think maybe there are some applications adjustments that can take this amp to another level, I just don't know what they are. Any ideas?
5 Forum: Silicon Valley «» Posted on: Sun, 19 September 2004 16:39 «» By: Gnational
Re: LM1875
For a little less, try the LM1875. LM1875 Applications Data
6 Forum: Silicon Valley «» Posted on: Sun, 01 February 2004 10:11 «» By: Wayne Parham
Re: Straighten me out on gainclones
Soundcard outputs vary from model to model. But there are tons of single-chip amps used in everything from car stereos to small home receivers. Check out the LM1875 and also the links in the post called "A few good links." Suggestion for the LM1875 co...
7 Forum: Pi Speakers «» Posted on: Tue, 24 June 2003 05:08 «» By: Sam P.
Re: nice job
Great looking systems! I like the wood grain and natural finish. Don't "sweat" the box parameters too much with a sub facing the wall AND a corner, back in the late 50's EV called the technique "phase loading" and it worked quite well up to abou...

Current Time: Sun Apr 28 15:12:02 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout
Prosound Shootout
Smith & Larson Audio
Smith & Larson Audio