Home » Sponsored » Pi Speakers » Information for Pi Speaker Newb?
Information for Pi Speaker Newb? [message #42784] Thu, 23 October 2003 07:55 Go to next message
GarMan is currently offline  GarMan
Illuminati (2nd Degree)
I've been looking for a beginner DIY speaker project to get a feel for it. Something easy and low cost. It was recommended that I take a look at some of the smaller Pi Speakers. Unfortunatly there's not a lot of helpful information on pispeakers.com. Would anyone be able to direct me to a source that will provide more details on the speakers themselves. What do the cabinets of the Pi One and Two look like? Size? Specs?

thanks,
gar.

Re: Information for Pi Speaker Newb? [message #42787 is a reply to message #42784] Thu, 23 October 2003 08:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Matts is currently offline  Matts
Grand Master
Look at the Price List on the main page- it has dimensions and some other basic info.

The Pi one, Two, and Two Tower are very easy to build, sound great, and are one of the tremendous values in audio.

Dimensions, specs and photos [message #42788 is a reply to message #42784] Thu, 23 October 2003 08:20 Go to previous message
Wayne Parham is currently offline  Wayne Parham
Illuminati (33rd Degree)
General specifications can be seen on the Price Sheet, found at the "Info" link at www.PiSpeakers.com. You're right that we don't have a lot of studio artwork photos on the π Speakers web site and we should probably remedy that sometime. But there are several photos in various posts on this forum - Mostly photos uploaded of speakers that people have built with their kits and what not. Do a search here for "photos" and "pics" and you'll find several. Let me know what you think you might be interested in and I'll send you the plans.
Previous Topic: A good link
Next Topic: anyone near Ottawa,ON for Pi audition?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 02:38:58 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout
Prosound Shootout
Smith & Larson Audio