Home » xyzzy » Tower » Watching movies
Watching movies [message #82945] Mon, 27 June 2016 05:27 Go to next message
drake is currently offline  drake
Master
Once in a while, I love going to the cinemas to watch a movie. It is normally a different experience to watching online. Has anyone of you watched Warcraft? Someone recommended and rated it highly. What other movies are being screened?
Re: Watching movies [message #83080 is a reply to message #82945] Mon, 25 July 2016 07:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Lizah is currently offline  Lizah
Master
I haven't had a chance to go see this movie yet, but it looks really good. The last time I went to the cinema to watch a movie it was for The Conjuring 2. I try not to go to the theater often because it ends up costing a lot of money.
Re: Watching movies [message #83086 is a reply to message #82945] Mon, 25 July 2016 23:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
moss24 is currently offline  moss24
Viscount
I have also not watched this but it has good ratings on the imdb website. The only movie I have watched recently is Central Intelligence, starring Dwayne Johnson and Kevin Hart. It's a really interesting one and I would watch it again, given a chance.
Re: Watching movies [message #83087 is a reply to message #83080] Mon, 25 July 2016 23:07 Go to previous message
drake is currently offline  drake
Master
Lizah wrote on Mon, 25 July 2016 07:43
I haven't had a chance to go see this movie yet, but it looks really good. The last time I went to the cinema to watch a movie it was for The Conjuring 2. I try not to go to the theater often because it ends up costing a lot of money.

I heard someone mention Conjuring 2 as well. Is it based on a true story? I am not sure if it is still screening but it looks like a good movie.
Previous Topic: Nightlights
Next Topic: Short tempered or long suffering?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 17:36:00 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout
Prosound Shootout
Smith & Larson Audio