Home » Audio » General » How Have You Upgraded?
How Have You Upgraded? [message #82640] Wed, 18 May 2016 06:50 Go to next message
Csharp is currently offline  Csharp
Viscount
Think about the sound system you had right before you bought the one you currently have. What exactly does your current system do that your previous one did not? How exactly have you upgraded?
Re: How Have You Upgraded? [message #82731 is a reply to message #82640] Thu, 26 May 2016 06:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Finn is currently offline  Finn
Viscount
I'm not sure that I actually upgraded anything, I think I just moved to a different part of technology. Most of my stuff now is related to my iPod because digital really seems to be the way to go now. I don't really use my stereo that much anymore.
Re: How Have You Upgraded? [message #82738 is a reply to message #82731] Thu, 26 May 2016 21:52 Go to previous message
gofar99 is currently offline  gofar99
Illuminati (5th Degree)
Hi A question that really doesn't apply to many of us DIYERS. There are parts of my system that have been here for at least 20 years and ones I just built a month ago. I think you may find that serious audio nuts (like me) are always upgrading. Usually one piece at a time as many upgrades are quite costly...or if DIY take a goodly amount of time to accomplish. I'm not sure that I ever replaced the whole thing at one time....memory fails after several decades. Smile

Good Listening
Bruce
Previous Topic: Neighbor Problems?
Next Topic: Best Online Store
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat Apr 20 03:25:36 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers