Home » Audio » Source » SONY PS-LX250H
SONY PS-LX250H [message #11718] Sat, 25 September 2004 21:12 Go to next message
lauren is currently offline  lauren
Esquire
While trying to install this turntable, the surface just wouldn't turn. I finally realized the problem was with the belt, and I have read the other post, but it didn't solve my problem. the belt isn't hooked up to anything either than the motor pully. Does anyone know what else the belt is supposed to be hooked up to? Thanks.

Re: SONY PS-LX250H [message #11719 is a reply to message #11718] Sun, 26 September 2004 07:07 Go to previous message
Manualblock is currently offline  Manualblock
Illuminati (13th Degree)
Did it fall off the platter?(The platter is the big round thing on top of the table.) The belt has to be connected on the motor on one end and the platter on the other. The platter must have a place for the belt to wrap around, maybe it slid off the platter so you need to stretch it around the platter then loop it over the motor pulley.
Are you sure you have a belt and not a direct drive? Go to a stors that sells tturntables and look at how it is done or even a stereo repair shop, ask if you can see how a belt works because you need to get it fixed and you just want to see how it works. Good Luck

Previous Topic: This is the end of the road.
Next Topic: Stereophile Class A DAC under a grand
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 06:09:14 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout
Prosound Shootout