Home » xyzzy » Dungeon » Neighbor In Wheelchair Murdered Last Night
Neighbor In Wheelchair Murdered Last Night [message #81909] Wed, 13 January 2016 09:58 Go to next message
Chase is currently offline  Chase
Baron
Someone broke into my neighbor's home and murdered him last night. He was in a wheelchair but lived on his own. He was a great neighbor, always friendly. It's hard to understand why people do the things they do sometimes. Thankfully, the police are pretty sure they have already caught the responsible party.
Re: Neighbor In Wheelchair Murdered Last Night [message #81910 is a reply to message #81909] Wed, 13 January 2016 10:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Wayne Parham is currently offline  Wayne Parham
Illuminati (33rd Degree)

My God, that's incredible!

Sounds like time to move...

Re: Neighbor In Wheelchair Murdered Last Night [message #81959 is a reply to message #81909] Fri, 05 February 2016 13:04 Go to previous message
iLoveiPod is currently offline  iLoveiPod
Master
Chase wrote on Wed, 13 January 2016 09:58
Someone broke into my neighbor's home and murdered him last night. He was in a wheelchair but lived on his own. He was a great neighbor, always friendly. It's hard to understand why people do the things they do sometimes. Thankfully, the police are pretty sure they have already caught the responsible party.

Oh my God! This is insane! This is terrible! Who would do that? Even if you broke into a home to rob it, don't kill the people inside!! I hate to hear this and I hope the cops have caught the right guy.
Previous Topic: Torrential Rain
Next Topic: How's The Weather
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 11:08:12 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout