Home » Audio » Swap Meet » Various tubes for sale
Various tubes for sale [message #80265] Tue, 19 August 2014 11:35 Go to next message
Shane is currently offline  Shane
Illuminati (3rd Degree)
I've 10ea 6SN7 tubes (out of the 25 pictured) that came from a Baldwin organ I ran across years ago. I have no use for them and foresee no use for them in the future. They test good on my Sencore TC142 emissions tester. There are 6 Sylvania GTA's with date code 344 on them (top getter) left and 4 GE GTB's.

I also have 20ea 6080 tubes that came in a lot of others I got years ago. I'm going to assume they were pulls as I don't have any original boxes for them, but they test good on my Sencore TC142 emissions tester. Go for that big OTL amp!

The boxed tubes are a mix of what looks like unused and pulls. I pulled out the 6AK5's for guitar pedals since I took the photos.

The loose tubes I'm sure are pulls.

Would be willing to trade for various film camera gear and accessories or guitar pedals.

Make me an offer!

Shipping to be determined, especially if you want the loose tubes as they will have to be individually wrapped. Shipping would not be cheap regardless. I'd be willing to meet someone within 50-100 miles for the cheap cost of a meal Smile
Re: Various tubes for sale [message #80266 is a reply to message #80265] Tue, 19 August 2014 11:37 Go to previous message
Shane is currently offline  Shane
Illuminati (3rd Degree)
A couple more photos.

Previous Topic: For Sale: Pair of lightly used Eminence PXB2-1K6 2-Way Speaker Crossover Boards
Next Topic: 2226H 8OHM FS
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 18:13:16 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout
Prosound Shootout