Home » Audio » General » Wireless speakers
Wireless speakers [message #71884] Thu, 22 March 2012 16:34 Go to next message
timron is currently offline  timron
Grand Master
Can anyone make recommendations on a set of wireless speakers? We want a surround sound setup in our living room to go along with the flat screen TV we bought recently, but if it's possible, I'd really like a high-quality WIRELESS surround sound set up.

Anyone?
Re: Wireless speakers [message #71957 is a reply to message #71884] Thu, 29 March 2012 16:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Equinom is currently offline  Equinom
Viscount
How much are you willing to pay for a wireless surround system set up? They appear to be more expensive than the original surround system set ups.
Re: Wireless speakers [message #71965 is a reply to message #71957] Thu, 29 March 2012 22:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
gofar99 is currently offline  gofar99
Illuminati (5th Degree)
Hi, One system I have seen recently is at Best Buy. They seem to be closing out the Rocket Fish stuff and you might get some of the transmitters / receivers cheap and add your own speakers to the built in amps.

Good Listening
Bruce
Re: Wireless speakers [message #71970 is a reply to message #71884] Fri, 30 March 2012 11:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
love2play is currently offline  love2play
Master
I was really hoping someone would have a good recommendation on this one. We have two small kids and wires laying around just beg to be yanked and chewed on. I will have to get by Best Buy and see what they have to offer. Smile
Re: Wireless speakers [message #72226 is a reply to message #71957] Wed, 18 April 2012 14:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
iLoveiPod is currently offline  iLoveiPod
Master
Equinom wrote on Thu, 29 March 2012 16:39
How much are you willing to pay for a wireless surround system set up? They appear to be more expensive than the original surround system set ups.

What kind of price difference have you seen between wireless and wired setups? How much is the least expensive wireless setup you've seen?

I was really hoping to see some solid recommendations on this one, as we are in the market for a wireless setup as well. I hate wires!!
Re: Wireless speakers [message #72231 is a reply to message #71884] Wed, 18 April 2012 15:00 Go to previous message
maggie is currently offline  maggie
Chancellor
Have you looked in stores only or also online? Sometimes I can find nice deals even with the same company online but other times I have found a few drop-shippers with better prices.
Previous Topic: Sound as Text Files?
Next Topic: sue for cracked dash?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Wed Apr 17 20:27:25 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout