Home » Audio » Movies & Music » The Last House on the Left (Horror Movie)
The Last House on the Left [message #67824] Tue, 24 May 2011 11:43 Go to next message
Forest is currently offline  Forest
Chancellor
I mixed feelings about The Last House on the Left. First off on the good side I loved the great revenge the family got on the characters who tortured their little girl. You don't see too many movies out there that get back at the bad guys. On the downside I could not stand to watch the sexual assault part on the daughter named Mari. Does anybody feel that they took it a little too far showing such a graphic scene?
Re: The Last House on the Left [message #67938 is a reply to message #67824] Mon, 30 May 2011 20:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Roxie is currently offline  Roxie
Baron
I personally think that there is too much sex in movies period. It is unbelievable how they feel the need to add sex to all genres of movies. Don't they know that less is more or that by letting people use their imagination it gets a better effect?
Re: The Last House on the Left [message #68232 is a reply to message #67824] Sat, 18 June 2011 07:56 Go to previous message
Danny is currently offline  Danny
Master
Is this just another haunted house movie? I recently saw Insidious, and felt like it was very similar to Poltergeist, while others who saw it told me they loved it, and that it was actually something completely different, since it wasn't actually about a house being haunted.
Previous Topic: Showing my age!
Next Topic: Death Metal
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sun Apr 28 01:16:55 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout