Home » Audio » Movies & Music » Has anyone watched Cars?
Has anyone watched Cars? [message #7349] Fri, 29 December 2006 10:09 Go to next message
MWG is currently offline  MWG
Grand Master
Some friends of ours have pestered us for a month to watch that movie. Well we finally weakened and watched it. I was very surprised. I actually enjoyed it. I think what made it interesting to me was identifying the voices of the various cars.

It is a nice movie that surprised me in that it held my interest. There are lots of little details that add to the movie I wont go into. It's not academy award material but is worth seeing once.

Re: Has anyone watched Cars? [message #7350 is a reply to message #7349] Fri, 29 December 2006 16:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Shane is currently offline  Shane
Illuminati (3rd Degree)
I've seen that movie about 3 dozen times. My kids love it!

Re: Has anyone watched Cars? [message #7351 is a reply to message #7349] Sat, 30 December 2006 11:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Wayne Parham is currently offline  Wayne Parham
Illuminati (33rd Degree)

I liked it a lot too. Saw it in the theater, and will probably buy it on DVD!

Re: Has anyone watched Cars? [message #7392 is a reply to message #7349] Thu, 15 February 2007 03:22 Go to previous message
shinningstar is currently offline  shinningstar
Viscount
I've watched the movie entitled Cars in the movie theatre with my friends. We enjoyed watching the movie while eating popcorn. But I was disturbed of the two lovers on my side. They were kissing inside the theatre and I found it very disturbing. Nevertheless, I enjoyed myself in the movie theatre.

Previous Topic: Valentine's Songs
Next Topic: Speed 1 and 2
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sun Jun 02 23:55:49 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout