Home » xyzzy » Dungeon » I don't understand this..I thought Iraq had nothing to do with Al Qaeda and terrorists?
I don't understand this..I thought Iraq had nothing to do with Al Qaeda and terrorists? [message #56488] Thu, 14 July 2005 15:38 Go to next message
Mr Vinyl is currently offline  Mr Vinyl
Illuminati (1st Degree)
"Suspected leaders of al Qaeda in Iraq captured" See Link

Must be the conservative press making this stuff up to make Bush look good.

Re: I don't understand this..I thought Iraq had nothing to do with Al Qaeda and terrorists? [message #56489 is a reply to message #56488] Thu, 14 July 2005 19:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Manualblock is currently offline  Manualblock
Illuminati (13th Degree)
So; they were there all along??
Were's Osama, thats all I want to know. Carl Rove knows I think.

I'm not sure were Osama is but I wouldn't be surprised if he were... [message #56490 is a reply to message #56489] Thu, 14 July 2005 19:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Illuminati (1st Degree)
at Ted Kennedy's house

So the all terrorists moved in after the war then? That's ok too. Rather fight them there than here.

"A jumper cable walks into a bar. The bartender says, "I'll serve you, but don't start anything."

Re: I'm not sure were Osama is but I wouldn't be surprised if he were... [message #56491 is a reply to message #56490] Fri, 15 July 2005 09:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Illuminati (13th Degree)
So; are we fighting them?

Considering we just caught too of the leaders It looks like it.. [message #56492 is a reply to message #56491] Fri, 15 July 2005 10:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Illuminati (1st Degree)
Don't you think?

That would be "two" of the leaders lol.....NT [message #56493 is a reply to message #56492] Fri, 15 July 2005 10:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Illuminati (1st Degree)
NT

Re: That would be "two" of the leaders lol.....NT [message #56494 is a reply to message #56493] Fri, 15 July 2005 12:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Illuminati (13th Degree)
Did those "leaders" by any chance have some WMD's with them? Or maybe they have the missing Social Security money. Say; anyone seen Dick Cheney lately?

Nice change of subject.... [message #56495 is a reply to message #56494] Fri, 15 July 2005 13:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Illuminati (1st Degree)
I could care less about WMD. It was only one small reason of many for taking out Saddam.

Let me ask you this? If you had rattle snakes in your basement would you wait till they bit someone before you tried to get rid of them?

Or why did we enter WWII and fight Hitler when it wasn't Hitler that attacked us? It was the Japanese.

I'll let you have the last word as I believe I have made my point. Which is that Iraq/Saddam had much to do with terrorism and Al Queda. He was a huge threat to us and the world. Therefore we took him out. No it wasn't perfect, war never is. But it's a hell of a lot better than the Clinton/Democrat solution of do nothing appeasement and hope they decide to like us strategies. At least that's the way I see it. Your opinion my differ.

Re: Nice change of subject.... [message #56496 is a reply to message #56495] Fri, 15 July 2005 13:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Damir is currently offline  Damir
Illuminati (2nd Degree)
Thanks to point it out that "WAR IS PEACE" tactic is so efficient. There are other paroles from the Ministry of Truth: "FREEDOM IS A SLAVERY", "IGNORANCE IS THE POWER"...(All from the book "1984" - there`s MUST ALWAYS be the war, terorism and bombs MUST exist, etc. - interesting book :-)).
But, I also "false" believed that Mr. Clinton politics bring peace to ex-Yugoslavia, and Middle-East (Israel), too.
Probably we read different newspapers, or so...

Re: Nice change of subject.... [message #56497 is a reply to message #56496] Fri, 15 July 2005 15:14 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
Illuminati (13th Degree)
I hate when the Hitler reference comes up. It appears as an answer to every issue even though it has nothing whatsoever to do with anything other than itself. Analogies are imprecise at best and weak in terms of argument.
What amazes me is there are people who still invoke the terrorist/al queda thing for Iraq. How much information do they need before they will give up that scam?

Previous Topic: This is great
Next Topic: Worlds longest thread
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat Apr 20 07:15:43 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout