Home » xyzzy » Dungeon » Is this the pitiful bleating of an "attention whore"?
Is this the pitiful bleating of an "attention whore"? [message #55829] Fri, 02 July 2004 05:27 Go to next message
wunhuanglo is currently offline  wunhuanglo
Illuminati (2nd Degree)
There's such a community of fawning sycophants, it’s utterly beyond my comprehension. It’s rather like a Sadaam Insane sort of thing – by soliciting a convivial response from the Enfant Terrible, they prove their mettle and improve their self image.

Fuckin’ nuts.

Re: Is this the pitiful bleating of an "attention whore"? [message #55830 is a reply to message #55829] Fri, 02 July 2004 14:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Wayne Parham is currently offline  Wayne Parham
Illuminati (33rd Degree)
Yeah, that guy always cracks me up. Mike Bates is real tight with Rod Morris and has posted some real gems as Magnetar, buddy, your buddy, speakerfag69, and who knows what all else. He's banned here, but he keeps keeps coming back anyway. If you see a very offensive post, do a traceroute of the IP address and chances are you'll find it's his post from an Akron, Ohio account. A real treasure, that guy.

Re: Is this the pitiful bleating of an "attention whore"? [message #55831 is a reply to message #55830] Fri, 02 July 2004 16:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
spnman is currently offline  spnman
Chancellor
I went to that guys house for 'ears and beers' and couldn't wait to get out of there. He was a dick and his speakers sounded like shit. Total asshole.

Truthfully, I’ve wondered about that. [message #55832 is a reply to message #55831] Sat, 03 July 2004 00:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
wunhuanglo is currently offline  wunhuanglo
Illuminati (2nd Degree)
People on the net can be like people behind the wheel of a car. The nicest guy can turn into a raging lunatic. Not to mention the difficulty in trying to communicate an idea clearly in writing – misunderstandings happen all the time.

But your post seems to confirm that you can tell this book by its cover.

Re: Is this the pitiful bleating of an "attention whore"? [message #55837 is a reply to message #55830] Wed, 07 July 2004 20:34 Go to previous message
Arcmeister is currently offline  Arcmeister
Esquire
Funny, Akron is where Alcoholics Anonymous (AA) was founded.
Maybe someone should introduce "your buddy" to the program.

Previous Topic: I GOT A LOVE LETTER!!!!
Next Topic: The One, The Only, The True Original, The Master
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 17:39:09 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout