Home » xyzzy » Tower » Informal poll
Informal poll [message #54406] Mon, 15 August 2005 07:32 Go to next message
Manualblock is currently offline  Manualblock
Illuminati (13th Degree)
How many of you believe that the United States is at war with Iraq because Saddam Hussein and the Iraqi army attacked America?

How many people believe that the Irqi people love the American Occupation and hope that we continue to occupy their country?

Be honest.

Nobody I know - honest (nt) [message #54444 is a reply to message #54406] Mon, 15 August 2005 18:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
wunhuanglo is currently offline  wunhuanglo
Illuminati (2nd Degree)
(nt)

Re: Nobody I know - honest (nt) [message #54446 is a reply to message #54444] Mon, 15 August 2005 19:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Illuminati (13th Degree)
Watching the CNN tonight theyclaim one of the administrations spokesman said and I swear CNN said this; they are not 100% committed to a full democracy in Iraq at this point. They just want stability. Any irony in this? Soon they will ask if Saddam would mind doing a short stint as interim prime minister.

Re: Nobody I know - honest (nt) [message #54448 is a reply to message #54446] Mon, 15 August 2005 22:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
wunhuanglo is currently offline  wunhuanglo
Illuminati (2nd Degree)
I don't know whether to laugh or cry. My son turns 18 next spring and I keep feeling a draft.

Re: Nobody I know - honest (nt) [message #54449 is a reply to message #54448] Mon, 15 August 2005 23:57 Go to previous message
Illuminati (13th Degree)
I don't think they will get away with the type of ridiculous travesty the draft was back in the day. All the rich and famous (like George) getting passes while the poor or unconnected serve. This time around it will be scrutinised more heavily and; at least I would hope so, be more universally applied. I guess the Democrats will be stuck with implementing it since by then it will be so obvious the Republicans screwed up so bad in the Mideast that we will end up with a Democratic leader.

Previous Topic: Cindy Sheehan /Drudge the Sludge
Next Topic: 60th Anniversary of the end of WWII
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 09:27:05 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout